A lot of snow has fallen over the past few days. Emma has not been able to play out in the snow much this week because she has been fighting a cold. But, when we got home tonight, we let her play in the snow for a few minutes. She had a great time! Caleb stayed in the house where it was nice and warm. =)

I took some pictures of the snow on Friday to show how much snow we had at our house. I thought it was a lot of snow at that point. Then I took some more pictures of the snow tonight. We got a lot of snow between yesterday and today and the pictures really show it. Here's a picture comparison. On each set of pictures, the top picture is from Friday and the bottom picture is from tonight.

We have 7 1/2 inches of snow on our back step (I think I got all the way to the concrete, but I may have just hit ice).
Our house on Friday, December 19th
The Volvo and bushes in the front of our house.

The garden

The kids' toys. The
Tonka truck holds a lot of snow. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment