The Swensruds

Welcome to our family website!

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures

Here's some random pictures that I have taken of the kids over the past few weeks.

My mom put up the Johnny Jump-up for Caleb at her house. He had fun bouncing in the doorway.

Emma still loves the Jumperoo at home (even though she's way too big for it)!

Caleb's such a happy guys. I love his cute dimples and his big blue eyes! (Notice the nice stream of drool coming from his mouth...that's pretty common these days.)

Caleb on Seahawks Sunday.

Caleb is now eating solids (which is pureed baby food). Bananas are his favorite! He likes to try to grab the spoon and bowl while I'm feeding him. I am making most of my own baby food this time around. It's fun, pretty easy, and I know exactly what he's eating.

Two of Emma's favorite things to do right now are dressing up and doing her own hair. Here she is "fixing" her hair after I put ponytails in it. It's fun to watch her spray herself with the squirt bottle.


Emma is learning how to ride her bike. She's much better at peddling backwards though. Until we get her a helmet she can only ride it in the garage.

No comments: