The Swensruds

Welcome to our family website!

Caleb is 6 months old!

Caleb turned 6 months old on Sunday! He is growing so fast. He is now rolling over a lot, including rolling across the room, eating solid food, and sitting up. He's been doing the "froggie" or "tripod" sit for a couple of weeks, but this week he started sitting without his hands on the floor. Someone still has to put him in the sitting position, but then he'll sit there for a couple of minutes before falling over. I'm sure he'll be sitting all by himself soon!

My handsome little guy!
Loves to chew on toys!
Such a happy boy! I just love his smile and laugh!

Caleb showing off his new trick...sitting up.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't believe he's 6 months old already! And look at those pretty blue eyes! Who do people think he looks like, because I can't decide. Emma is definitely a little "mini-Stacy" but Caleb I think I see more of a mix of the two of you.