The Swensruds

Welcome to our family website!

Emma ~ 2 years & Caleb ~ 2 months

I took the kids to Sears today to get their pictures taken. Here's a few of the shots...the turned out really cute. These are Emma's 2 year photos and Caleb's 2 month photos.

Caleb was sleeping when we got there, so he wasn't a in a very smiley mood today, but he's still a little cutie. :)

Here's a cute pose of our princess.


Look at that handsome boy!


I had the photographer take one of the three of us and it turned out cute. I don't have very many pictures of me with my kids...most of them are just of the kids because I am usually the one taking the pictures.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Those did turn out really cute!

McCray Family said...

Great pics! 2 months already, sheesh. Glad you are enjoying the summer and get to spend lots of time with the kids!