Caleb Matthew joined our family Friday morning. He is such a happy baby and we are all doing really well! Here are some pictures from the hospital over the weekend.
Caleb Matthew
Mommy and Caleb
Our first family photo of the 4 of us.
Grammy and Caleb a few hours after his birth.
Daddy and Caleb taking a nap. Happy 1st Easter Caleb! His Easter shirt says "Just Hatched".
Congratulations on your newest addition!! It is safe bet to that you had a great Easter. Your little boy is very cute! I can't wait to meet my new little one but I have a couple of more weeks to go.
3 comments:
Congratulations on your newest addition!! It is safe bet to that you had a great Easter. Your little boy is very cute! I can't wait to meet my new little one but I have a couple of more weeks to go.
CONGRATS! He is a cutie and I love his name! Hope your doing well. How was your labor?
CONGRATS!! What a perfect Easter present! He is such a cutie and i love his name!
Post a Comment