The Swensruds

Welcome to our family website!

More pictures of Caleb

We came home from the hospital Sunday afternoon and we able to have Easter dinner with my parents and Matt's mom.



Papa and Caleb on Easter

He already enjoys sleeping in his swing.


Tummy Time


Emma talking to her baby brother. She is a great big sister and is already wanting to help take care of Brother. =)

After getting his belly full, he gets a little sleepy.

2 comments:

McCray Family said...

AWWWW! What a cutie! I love how much Emma loves to help him, that is so great! I hope your recovery goes well and you are out and about in no time! Can't wait to see him!

Michelle said...

Oh, he is so cute! I just can't get over how big he is :-) I bet he just skipped right over those newborn clothes and diapers, huh. In a couple of those pictures he looks a lot like his big sister! Enjoy these next few months being off and adjusting to being a family of 4 now... it is full of adventures!