The Swensruds

Welcome to our family website!

Emma's 1st Day of Preschool

Emma started preschool at Little Sprouts Preschool today. She was very excited for her first day of school. Here my big girl all ready for her first day of preschool!





Emma chose to play with puzzles when she first got to preschool.


This picture is kind of fuzzy, but it's still cute!
Emma enjoyed her first day and is excited to go back on Thursday! She brought home a hand print drawing that says "My first day of preschool".

Emma ready for Preschool Orientation last Wednesday. She was very excited for preschool to start!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

I know I am behind, but I just love the first pic. Glad to hear that Emma likes school.

littlejunkshop said...

**sniffle**She's so big...when did THAT happen, Stacy??? She's also got some pretty slick model moves, there!
Tell her I'm proud of her! And give them both smoochies for me!

littlejunkshop said...

Oh, I just realized I left a comment under my blog name...Littlejunkshop is me, Stacy!
Love,
Tammy