I've enjoyed taking the kids for walks on our sunny days. We are gearing up for the 3 mile MS Walk that will take place in about a month. I am going to take a stroller for Caleb, but Emma is going to walk as much of it as she can (and then get piggyback rides and such for the rest of it=).
Here are some of our pictures from a walk that we went on about a week ago. Notice that we didn't have to bundle up in our winter gear to be outside and the blue sky in the background. I'm ready for spring!


Emma loves to talk to Caleb. It's so cute!

Emma wanted to take her baby, Baby Emma, on a walk with us. She pushed Baby Emma in her stroller while I pushed Caleb in his stroller. About half way through the walk, Baby Emma and the stroller ended up in the bottom of Caleb's stroller. =)

Emma loves to look for rocks, leaves, and other small treasures while we are out on our walks. Here are some of her "pet rocks" from that day. Of course all items found on the walk must stay outside so we can find them again on another day. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment